|Our client, in the Insurance sector, is looking for an Accounts Support (6 months contract)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs.
- Managing company ledgers.
- Performing bank reconciliation.
- Managing day-to-day transactions.
- Follow up on debtors and creditors.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Issue payments.
- Assist in finalizing the monthly management accounts.
- Any cognate duties relevant to the accounting function.
- Holder of a Degree in Accounting /ACCA Level 1.
- At least 1 to 3 years working experience.
- Have good interpersonal skills with a keen eye for details.
- Be computer literate in MS Office Tools.