|Our client, a private Investment company within a holding company, is looking for an experienced Full-Stack Web Developer
The successful candidate will be responsible to build a platform in the consumer experience field, in addition to cutting edge business solutions software across a number of businesses.
Although the work will include aspects of blockchain technology, knowledge of same is not essential as you will learn from an early crypto and blockchain adopter and a co-founder of a leading advisory firm in the space.
- Together with the person you’ll report to, who has built businesses abroad, you will solidify the design architecture and iterate over business implementation models. Our organization is built abroad of corporate family, listen, brainstorm, implement, and iterate. Your inputs will breathe life into products and change people’s live. We are interested in big ideas and roadmaps to commercialization;
- Manage Agile software development practices (including, sprint planning);
- Building, unit and end-to-end testing, deployment of back-end infrastructure and managing Front End development with a Front-End Developer;
- Maintenance of networks and addressing software problems.
MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, Node.js). Additional experience with ReactJS is preferable but not essential;
- Knowledge of Atlassian product suites or similar and familiarity with Agile practices;
- Versioning tools such as Git or similar;
- Experience in enterprise integrations, security vulnerabilities and risk management;
- Experienced in architecture (web security, database design, architecture design, REST APIs, version control, enterprise architecture); and
- Security risk management; and
- Server and client-side infrastructure.
- A Computer science degree, an insane interest in coding on personal, freelance and/or commercial projects for over 5 years
- You must have a portfolio of products that you can share or an open code repository.
- Your primary trait is that of a go-getter capable of coping with a fast-paced environment. You must have great ambitions of deploying solutions looking at Mauritius as a test market. Further, we value self-learning and growth to help our team members achieve their full potential.
- We value ideas, initiatives and the right attitude. You will be given autonomy and responsibilities beyond that of task-oriented duties.