|Our client, a private Investment company within a holding company, is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer
The successful candidate will be responsible to create and be responsible for modern design work, creating, auditing and management of brand guidelines, online and print advertising across a number of businesses.
- Creating, implementing and auditing brand guidelines for a number of businesses;
- Help front-end developer for online communication, websites, advertising and the like;
- Determination of messaging, creating images that identify products or companies;
- Develop graphics for product and company illustrations including marketing collateral such as booklets, pamphlets, newsletters, logos, website assets and the like;
- Online and Print advertising material;
- Preparation of rough drafts;
- Incidental tasks to the above (for example, proof reading etc.).
- Proficiency in illustration, graphic design, animation and communication design;
- Knowledge of graphic design tools such as the Adobe suite of products;
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality; and
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- A graphic design qualification, an insane interest in making communication an art form, personal, freelance and/or commercial projects for 5 years.
- You must have a portfolio of products that can shared.
- Your primary trait is that of a go-getter capable of coping with a fast-paced environment. You must have great ambitions of deploying solutions looking at Mauritius as a test market.
- We value ideas, initiatives and the right attitude.