|Our client, in the Agricultural sector and one of the leading groups, is looking for a Sugarcane Land De-rocking and Levelling Officer
Reporting to the Agronomy and Land Services Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Land de-rocking and levelling planning, budgeting and site monitoring.
- Ensure optimal work execution and adequate daily rock supply to crushing plants.
- Communicate regularly on progress and way forward to all parties involved in process at field production level.
- Keep daily records and performance data and provide relevant reports as and when needed.
- Form V or equivalent.
- Experienced in sugarcane land levelling and de-rocking, monitoring work quality and rock supply to crushing plants.
- Must have a vehicle licence.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Proactive attitude.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.