Our client, an Advertising agency, is looking for a Community Manager & Content Writer
Reporting to the Head of Digital and the Graphic Designer, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Research and produce pertinent content for web, social media, blogs, news articles as well as video content.
- Brainstorm with your department, the creative department or the client service department to create innovative digital campaign ideas.
- Assist in the elaboration of brand content calendars and strategies for social media, blogs, email and any other digital channels.
- Accompany clients or third-party suppliers in search of contents (present at client’s events/activation etc., present at photo shoot, interviewing people etc).
- Work closely with third party suppliers on outsourced projects.
- Provide engaging texts for social media accounts.
- Generate traffic across our clients’ digital channels through targeted boosting.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in an appropriate and timely manner as part of community management.
- Understand and manage apps on Social Media and other digital channels.
- Stay up to date with digital technologies and trends.
- Monitor and report feedback, when necessary.
- Write SEO focused content, when necessary.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Coordinate with client service and design teams before posting.
- Update website content as needed.
- Any other cognate duties.
- Training in Marketing & Communication.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience on Facebook.
- Excellent writing skills in English, French and Creole.
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects.
- Proactive, creative, organized, independent.
- Stress-proof, someone sociable, meticulous.