|Our client, a Company with industrial facilities, is looking for a Maintenance Officer
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing any maintenance related issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Check electrical, cctv and fire alarm systems of facility to ensure functionality.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Adhere to health and safety standards set by the company.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Any other assigned jobs.
- Good background in related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position.
- Be a proactive person.
- Ability to response to any emergency that may arise at facility.