|Our client, a leading offshore Company in the Infrastructure sector, is looking for an Employee Success Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible to lead and manage the Human Resource and Administrative Services function of the business with a focus in building a happy and high performing team across the group at all levels. Design and manage employee management policies and procedures and drive employee welfare to attract and retain the best talent.
Develop and deliver an employee success strategy that drives the company mission and vision. Deliver the digitization of the function to the highest level of employee satisfaction.
- Lead and manage employee success policies and structures to achieve the function’s strategic plan and targets.
- Design and manage administrative services that support and drive employee welfare and business performance.
- Drive and implement the digitization of roles within the department.
- Be the custodian and chief driver of building and maintaining a high performing team for the group.
- Instil a one family culture and be a leading ambassador for the business vision, mission and values of Effectiveness, Accountability, Openness and Honesty in your department and across the company.
- Participate in setting the annual business plan and create the strategy to achieve the elements therein.
- Identify, mitigate and manage risk & opportunities related to employee success and admin support for the business.
- Ensure a culture of investing in people, of learning and development driven by employees themselves and harnessing the potential of each individual.
- Degree in Management/Human Resources Management.
- Expert knowledge of the full spectrum of Human Resources Management.
- Outstanding leadership, strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Excellent communicator across all mediums.
- High attention to details and the effectiveness of programs and structures.
- Strong in Microsoft Office Applications (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint).
- Open minded and accepting of change and particularly the ability to challenge and drive results.
- Wants to grow, have fun, improve lives and make history.