| Our client, an International Service Provider in the financial sector, is looking for Administrators (Young graduates)
Reporting to the Project Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for the review and quality assurance of the information maintained by the bank on both customers and their accounts, ensuring full compliance with bank policies, laws and regulations, and where required international regulations.
Perform annual reviews on fiduciary client base ensuring completeness of administrative procedures and records. Identification of potential risk areas and generally ensuring highest fiduciary standards are maintained.
- Researching and reviewing customer account documents for Trust clients and reclassifying them in the Bank’s systematic filing solution.
- Reviewing all customer and account maintenance forms and documents for customers to ensure all needs are met.
- Identifying gaps and omissions in documentation on both the customer and the account documentation.
- Completing a full review of the customer, the accounts and transactions to meet Bank Policy and Regulatory.
- Requirements for On-going monitoring.
- Assessing whether the company minimum requirements are met and/or whether waivers can be sought.
- Following the company guidelines for assessing the Risk Rating of the customer contacting the customer using agreed customer authentication standards to obtain the necessary information and customer documents.
- Maintaining excellent records of communications and agreements reached with the customer.
- Maintaining accurate diary tracking system for appropriate follow up with customer.
- Adhering to escalation procedures to ensure account is remedied in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the monthly transaction analysis requirements.
- Assisting with the data inputting and reporting as and when required.
- Performing any other duties and assisting other team members as may be required from time to time.
- University Degree in law, Finance, Business Management or Administration.
- Strong communication skills which includes the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment that may be subject to time restraints.
- Excellent communication and organization skills with proven ability to prioritize tasks.
- Willing to work within deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to think ‘outside of the box’.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of Trust administrations would be an asset.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to balance competing tasks and priorities effectively to complete the requested reviews.