|The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions.
With more than 50 years on the international and 40 years on the local market, Adecco Mauritius is a leader in recruitment. We have continuously developed innovative interview techniques and increasingly efficient recruitment processes, to provide the best candidates to our clients.
Adecco Mauritius is looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant, to join our Recruitment Team.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, and their work culture and environment;
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and tests and create a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Brief the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Organise interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Inform and update candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Work towards and exceed targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients;
- Any other cognate duties entrusted by the management.
- A Degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, Management or related fields from a recognised institution;
- At least 2 years of experience in Recruitment Field;
- Experience in Sales or Account Management would be an advantage.
If this opportunity seems interesting, kindly send us your resume and you will be contacted by our team to give you more information about the context, our values and expectations regarding this role.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and dynamic;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Respect deadline and able to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of recruitment and legal aspects of the hiring process;
- Negotiation skills;
- Attention to details and focused;
- Hard working.