|Our client, an importer in the distribution sector, is looking for a Sales Representative
The successful candidate will be responsible to promote, coordinate, develop and implement Sales and Marketing Strategy to achieve sales targets.
- To actively pursue market development.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients and act as a frontline representative of the Company.
- Ensure that the quality of service provided is of the highest level with a view to build a loyal clientele and promote company’s image.
- Establish, maintain, and enhance good relationships with customers.
- Provide excellent service consistent with Company’s core service standards.
- Report all requests, claims and complaints; work with concerned departments to resolve them in a timely and efficient manner and follow up to ensure the customers’ satisfaction.
- Respond to customers interactions in a professional and timely manner, provide help and advice using the company’s products and services and achieve positive resolutions.
- Diploma or degree in Sales & Marketing.
- 5 years’ work experience (Advertising field would be advantage).
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
(Weekdays 8:30 am - 4:30 pm and Saturday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm)
- Dynamic, motivated, pleasant and extrovert personality.
- Enthusiastic and Customer service oriented with an efficient and business-like approach.
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English and French.
- Good presentation.