| Our client is looking for an IT Manager-Indian Ocean Cluster
The successful candidate will be responsible to lead an organization, services, IT structures, telecoms, tools and software and fix the evolution of the information and telecommunications systems, according to the functional needs and the group strategy on the Indian Ocean cluster.
- Define an IT strategy and oversee the evolution of the information systems of the Cluster.
- Participate in the definition of a coherent and updated IT plan according to the evolutions of the information systems and the objectives of the group and the evolution of the technique.
- Develop the skills of IT teams and provide training for users.
- Supervise the design, implementation and operational maintenance (quality, safety, reliability, costs, deadlines) of computer services produced and information and telecom systems.
- Empowering a culture of safety, security, and compliance in all aspect of your activities.
- Monitoring an organization’s servers, networks, and computer systems for irregularities and performance issues.
- Assesses system data and error logs, along with user reports, to determine areas for improvement or repair, monitor daily and monthly computer operating systems.
- Determine when systems or servers are due for upgrades.
- Directing the activities of IT technicians, both to directly support end users and to assist with IT department upgrades and directives.
- Assesses current department needs and help desk inquiries and assigns personnel to resolve each issue.
- Drive and develop IT policies and procedures to ensure that the department operates effectively and reliably.
- Drive and develop guides for users and technicians, such as FAQ documents or employee handbooks for IT department personnel and maintain all IT processes according operation policies through standardization of methods.
- Assesses the user’s issue and devise a solution to the problem, which could include equipment replacement or repair if the problem is related to the end user’s hardware or software.
- You will play a direct role in negotiating contracts with IT service providers.
- Preparing technology plans and budgets.
- Learn, live, and coach the company culture and values. Lead through change by bringing clarity and delivering success.
- Maintain and prepare all paperwork for various activities and provide performance backup to retrieve data in case of emergency.
- Design, implement and ensure efficient maintenance and ensure compliance to all disaster recovery plans.
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information systems.
- At least 10 years of work experience.
- Working knowledge of audit and compliance requirements in a large global enterprise.
- Enterprise-level Experience in managing large-scale and complex projects/program.
- Budget and Team Management.
- Negotiating skills.
- Decision making.
- Targeting goals.
- Strategic thinking.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, data analysis, and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and project manage many tasks simultaneously.
- Deadline focus.