|Our client, in the construction sector, is looking for a System & Network Executive
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible of the IT department and apply technical knowledge, skills and expertise to provide support service to all stakeholders.
- Ensure cost optimisation for projects and within set budgets.
- To plan projects and ensure success completion of projects.
- To have a good monitoring process and time management.
- Track Deliverables inform and direct team.
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions.
- Manage all technical documentation relating to the support of other entities.
- Understand the contractual agreement and propose measures and actions as appropriate for the good running of the business.
- To Identify IT risks and to suggest mitigating measures to management.
- To follow-up on software issues with both employees and suppliers.
- Maintain an inventory of IT hardware and make sure Device Register is up to date to have a close follow up.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the technical requirements to elaborate on suitable solutions.
- Office 365 Administration on Cloud and on Hybrid environment.
- Manage Antivirus server and all its clients.
- Technically manage and understand the company's needs.
- Monitors on a regular basis (as and when required by the policy) the application of IT policy and informs when nonconformities are noted.
- Document the IT infrastructure.
- Degree in IT/ Software Development or any other equivalent.
- Microsoft server/domain/network certifications an advantage.
- MSCA would be an advantage.
- 3 or more years as an IT System Administrator or IT Analyst.
- Microsoft SQL Server would be an advantage
Proficient knowledge in the following:
Building-up knowledge in the following:
- Computer networks principles
- Cloud Infrastructure principles
- PC troubleshooting
- Project Management skills
- Server hardware, operating systems, virtualization
- Windows Domain and security policies
- SharePoint administration Oracle ERP knowledge Profile description:
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Time Management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines