|Our client, in the Insurance sector, is looking for an Analyst Programmer
Reporting to the Head of IT and Head of Software Development, the successful candidate will be responsible to design and develop software and computer systems.
System analysis and design
Development and maintenance
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Provide proper explanation of all steps undertaken during the programming and implementation of the system shall be done.
ISO 9001 and 27001
- Provide daily feedback on status of progress to the Head of IT and Head of Software Development.
- Responsible for maintaining information security, reporting weaknesses or incidents and comply to all procedures, policies and guidelines for both ISO 9001 and 27001.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (3 years) / NQF Level 7
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Analyst/Programmer skills.
- Project Management Skills
- Conceptualising Skills
- Analytical Skills