|Our client, a Management Company in the financial sector, is looking for a Senior Administrator - Risk & Compliance
The successful candidate will act as a strong support to the Compliance Officer.
- Assist the Compliance Officer with the:
- Production of AML Business Risk Assessments
- Maintenance of formal AML/CFT strategies
- Maintenance of AML and CFT policies, procedures and controls
- Monitoring of the business' compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Contribute to the overall drafting and implementation of the Compliance monitoring program.
- Assist in preparing the Risk and Compliance Committee ('RCC') and participate in any sub-committee of the RCC or such other committee.
- Perform on-going compliance reviews on clients, report to management on action points raised and follow up with administrators for completion of the action points as required.
- Assist with audits and regulatory inspections and ensure compliance with Mauritian Laws.
- Ensure completion of compliance and file reviews, while maintaining various registers such as Complaints, Politically Exposed Persons.
- Completion of the compliance review procedures as part of the wider customer take-on process (including CDD review and sign-off)
- Review, sign-off and recording of POAs
- Analyse and report on (if applicable) hits resulting from scrutiny checks. This should include liaison with administrators and the MLRO
- Ensure CDD documentation is kept updated for the Directors and authorised signatories of the Company and its related companies.
- Respond to enquiries regarding CDD. This will include telephone and email enquiries.
- Perform CDD check for all new entities set up on the system.
- Assist in reviewing new takeover and high-risk clients.
- Assist in attending queries of employees from the Mauritius and other global offices.
- Research work on legislation, guidelines, codes and other legal matters on an ad-hoc basis.
- Relevant Qualifications and Certifications to the field such as LLB, LLM, BA or 8Sc Management with Law, ACAMS, etc.
- Relevant qualification in the Compliance field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Compliance ideally in a global Management company.
- Strong Compliance knowledge with a dynamic/outgoing personality.
- Good knowledge of loyal/regulatory standards and requirements (AML/CFT, FATCA, CDD, etc…)
- Ability to work independently and providing strong support to the team.
- Good communication skills for liaising with various departments.