|Our client, part of a group in the Hospitality sector, is looking for a Cluster Training Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to sustain and enhance the training function; promoting, delivering, designing and evaluating training and development for the Group.
- Be responsible for creating, developing, implementing and assessing the effectiveness of a training and development policy and programs to enhance the overall skills, knowledge, engagement and career development of all Associates.
- Works with Department Heads, HODs and Line Managers to develop and ensure On the Job Training and new hire training programs are implemented and successfully delivered.
- Conduct regular meeting with GM of each hotel to discuss training requirements.
- Prepare the Group annual training budget, forecast monthly and ensure compliance to financial guidelines for the Training budget.
- Conducts annual property learning & development needs assessments in partnership with HODs and Line Managers, and makes recommendations with regards to programs needed.
- Work in close collaboration with each hotel’s Head of Human Resources / Human Resources Manager for the implementation of the training calendars.
- Ensuring all training records are maintained accurately & up-to-date. Ensuring all outstanding training & records are brought up to date.
- Mentor, coach and provide leadership to hotel HODs and Line Managers.
- Use appropriate tools to conduct training needs analysis.
- Provide development support and succession management guidance to HODs and Line Managers.
- Oversees leadership development programs for the hotels.
- Model and communicate the mission, promises, values and ethical standards set out by the Group.
- Prepare training materials in advance of training sessions.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Business, Hospitality Management or equivalent education and/or experience preferred.
- More than five years’ experience as a trainer.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships.
- Excellent customer service and positive interpersonal skills.