Our client, a Service provider in the production sector, is looking for a Warehouse & Logistic Manager
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall Warehousing and Logistic management, included organizing, monitoring storage and distribution of goods as well as working with other managers in the production chain to ensure a well-coordinated management of goods.
- Strategically plans and manages warehouse, logistics, transportation and customer service in the logistic and warehousing team.
- Keeps track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Meets cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintains metrics and analyzes data to assess performance and implements improvements.
- Complies with laws, regulations and OHS&E requirements.
- Arranges and plans out warehouse, storage.
- Supervises, coaches and trains the inventory team.
- Ensures zero grievance on stock management.
- Directs, optimizes and coordinates full order cycle.
- Liaises and negotiates with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Continuously looks for improvements to operations.
- Working proactively with various departments to realize efficiencies and manage expectations.
- Plans routes.
- Maintains GPS updated analysis.
- Organizes team in lorries.
- Resolves or help to resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Keeps track of internal and external customer complaints.
- Aligns to vendor rating analysis and technical criteria for procurement of vehicles and of logistic equipment.
- Follows up of monthly consumption of fuel and of other consumables for motor vehicles with observed consumption.
- Annually updates evaluation figures of vehicles and of equipment with respect to insurance coverage and replacement.
- Ensures compliance for payment of general licences, road tax, road fitness and insurance.
- Organises transport and unloading of imported products.
- At least 3-5 five years’ experience in a management position in Logistic and Warehousing Management, preferably within food industry.
- Minimum of a bachelor in logistic and Warehouse Management.
- Proficient in Warehouse Management software and Logistic Software.
- Sound knowledge of IT.
- Sound knowledge of job-related laws.
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines with speedy services.
- Ability to work odd hours.
- Team player.
- Sound communication and listening skills.
- Meets production dead lines.
- Ensures KPIs are met and reports monthly.
- Ensures delivery of default less production on time.
- Leads effectively his team to ensure customer satisfaction.