|Our client, in the Investment sector, is looking for an Accounts Clerk
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintain the day to day transactions on the computerized accounting system and update accounting ledgers;
- Assist in the month end closing and procedures;
- Process accounts payable and receivable;
- Perform bank reconciliations;
- Reconcile statements;
- Liaise with other company departments in the collation and preparation of reports, budgets etc;
- Liaise and handle queries from within and outside the group;
- Assist in the control and recording of stock;
- Maintain fixed assets register and perform physical count on a regular basis.
- Perform filing and other administrative procedures.
- Partly qualified ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- At least 1-year experience in similar position would be an advantage.
- Conversant with excel/word and an accounting package.
- Highly motivated, proactive and dynamic person.
- Self-starter, willing to take responsibilities and able to work under pressure.
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good team spirit.
- Organised and committed in meeting deadlines.
- Having an eye for detail and strong analytical skills.