|Our client, a service provider, is looking for a Customer Insight and Experience Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to improve the experiences customers have with the Company and to optimize interaction between the Company and its clients with the objective of increasing customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and manage annual budgets in achieving set objectives and goals
- Responsible for the planning, successful execution plan actions to improve customer experience according to needs and budget.
- Plan and oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of the Customer Experience Team.
- Plan meetings, periodic reporting.
- Develop and implement strategies useful in improving customer relationship, dedication, and satisfaction.
- Establish communication channels and mediums through which clients reach out to a company and vice versa.
- Guide and direct the activities of customer care representative to ensure their interactions with clients reflects positively on the company.
- Identify digital opportunities to improve customer experience.
- Integrate customer relationship management (CRM) and financial data with social media data in order to maintain a consolidated customer account.
- Liaise and follow up with all organization’s unit to implement customer experience improvement initiative.
- Manage all project initiative aiming at improving customer experience.
- Organize projects and initiatives that enlighten company staff on the associated benefits/consequences of their decisions on customer experience and on company profits.
- Utilize CRM tools in enhancing customer loyalty and relationship management on work progress, as well as recommendations on steps necessary for improvement.
- Conduct research to identify more personalized methods of product marketing/sales.
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience.
- Manage, assist and support the contact center team and customer services employees.
- Monitor the activities of all staff interacting directly with clients (service advisor, sales people etc) to ensure compliance with set standards of courtesy and professionalism.
- Monitor performance and conduct performance appraisals as per process in place.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions data to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing customer experience.
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations.
- Check and analyze statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service our organization is providing.
- Check and ensure to write reports analyzing the customer service that our organization provides.
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience.
- Optimize the company’s organizational structure to give more focus to customer service and experience.
- Investigate and solve customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants or any other means.
- Being ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Management, Management studies or in related discipline
- Min 6 years of relevant work experience in the field of Customer Service or Marketing
- Familiarity with the Automotive sector and industry
- Languages: Native French, proficient in English
- Computer skills: proficient with all computer applications
- Leadership skills
- Customer Experience Management tool knowledge and social media knowledge
- Project Management skills Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer oriented