|Our client, an International Service provider, is looking for an SSC Treasury Manager
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to supervise the ‘Treasury’ team in the Finance Shared Service Centre.
- Overall responsible for banking and treasury both and In-house bank activities
- Responsible strict adherence to payment related internal controls
- Ensure completion of bank reconciliation and revaluation at month end
- To build and maintain partnership with counterparts on country, regional and global levels
- Champion continuous improvement and automation initiatives within the Treasury process
- To ensure timely, accurate and complete financial reports are prepared in accordance with the Companies policies
- Ensure the monthly accounting and reporting activities are executed in line with in accordance with the month end closed timetable and DP the guidelines, (e.g. IAS/IFRS principles and local GAAP)
- Ensure compliance with SSC standard operating procedure, DP the financial and accounting principles (e.g. IFRS), local statutory requirements and ensure implementation of the Company’s internal control is adhered to. This includes the following activities on behalf of the retained organization:
- R2R (Record to Report)
- P2P (Purchase to Pay)
- O2C (Order to Cash)
- MDM (Master Data Management)
- Ensuring supplier accounts with debit items are reconciled against supplier statement prior to payment disbursements
- Daily posting of bank statement.
- Owner of transitory bank accounts.
- Electronic distribution of remittance advices.
- Auditing of manual payment vouchers and prompt input into the financial system.
- Follow up with local CFOs/Financial Controllers on outstanding approvals.
- To assist in any ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the department as required.
- Support the transfer of activities from countries/clusters to the SSC under agreed timelines, focusing on country implementation, preparation of new premises, change management etc.
- Manage backlog transactions and follow-up on backlog reduction plan.
- Any other requirements and tasks from time to time as and when the business requires it.
- Supports a high-performance service culture that nurtures and encourages service excellence, quality and a ‘can do’ mind set to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- University degree in Accounting or Economics or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum 5 years of financial accounting and corporate reporting experience
- 5 years of ERP functional experience (e.g. Sun, Oracle, SAP etc…)
- 3 years of team management
- Working extended hours and at up to 2 Saturdays (half days) per month
- Traveling may be required
- Very strong accounting literacy
- Solid general ledger and accounts payable experience
- Financial reporting experience (e.g. CREST, Hyperion etc…)
- Strong analytical skills and a problem-solver
- Must be a strategic planner
- Self-driven personality with highly independent working capacity
- Experience of multi-functional, multi-cultural and multi-national environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English & French.