|Our client, a Service provider, is looking for a Payroll Consultant
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling and maintaining the portfolio of existing clients on the Company’s database.
- Maintain & develop a sound mutual business relationship with the clients and ensure their loyalty to the Company.
- Handles with proactiveness, all the new requests from clients whilst understanding any specific exceptions or requirements for the latter.
- Assist the Key Accounts Manager over the preparation and coverage of addendums.
- Perform the monthly payroll run for the clients with accuracy and within the deadline.
- Ensure the cost benefit analysis between the client’s and supplier’s invoices.
- Reconcile and check the payroll prior to transmission while maintaining and confirming on the checklist with full diligence.
- Maintain whilst update the payroll calendars – Works in parallel with the monthly calendar prepared & updated by the payroll manager.
- Prepare the monthly payroll reports inclusive of an explicit full-fledged explanation for any variance in the payroll occurrence.
- Resolve any payroll discrepancy by collecting and analyzing with facts the data.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests with an anticipatory approach whilst considering the ethical and confidential clauses.
- Ensure invoicing instructions is sent to the Invoicing Officer and follow up on the deliverable.
- Review the invoices from the Invoicing Officer and submit to the Payroll Manager / Finance / Operations Manager for validation.
- Communicate reports, payslips and invoices to clients within the agreed time frame.
- Review the payslips and payroll reports of In Country Partners for submission to the latter in time.
- Assist in aligning the changes for Medical Insurance & Workers’ Compensation in country – Information to be received from the sales team.
- Actively follow up with the In-Country Partners & Across the team, to ensure as confirmed that the workers are / have been paid on time.
- Ensure & Initiate payroll compliance by requesting with revert, for proof of statutory payments. Should the delay be on the ICP side, the situation is then not in the control of the employee. However, follow up and chase up is the expectation.
- Communicate and work with the Finance team to ensure receipts and payments are done and updated at real time.
- Proactively and professionally educate the client for the payment terms as per the Company’s policy.
- Maintain a sound professional approach with the In-Country Partners in view of bonding for prominent strategic business plans.
- Ensure and promote for the availability of the In-Country Solutions and any other request from the client not limited to payroll but extended to extra services, i.e, Expense management, Immigration Process, Registration / Incorporation of a company & any other reasonable and possible service).
- Assist the Finance team for follow up on aged invoices while reaching to the client with an updated SOA and a confirmed date of payment.
- Coordinate across the team and with management, to complete the Country Champion Project with permanent updates as per changes in the country and laws.
- Work on the self-workflow to organise for job assignments / priorities and deadlines.
- Networking with candidates to source new projects – Leads.
- Report and raise any operational concern or issue to the Operations Manager within reasonable time for a reasonable remedial guidance.
- Communicate and share business knowledge to the team in view of enhancing our services and quality assurance.
- Innovate and suggest for improvements or enhancement in the existing ways of working for a beneficial result.
- Be result oriented and aim for the world class service achievement to enhance the Company’s representation and reliability.
- HSC with Accounting and Maths
- Bachelor degree in related field ; finance / Accounting / Maths and/or
- ACCA Level 1 /2 in course
- Fluent English and French – Both spoken and written
- Ability to drive results with accuracy
- Can manage tight deadlines and work through pressure during peak time
- Be a team player
- Willingness to learn and demonstrate a proactive approach
- Able to follow instructions meticulously
- Professional customer approach and progressive communication ability