|Our client, an Advertising agency, is looking for a Client Service Executive
The successful candidate will assist the Client Service & Administrative Manager in day-to-day projects and with the follow-up with the printing and media department.
Responsible for the organization and coordination of PR Events and liaise with suppliers (outside office hours also).
- You will liaise with the model and photographer
- To handle clients’ Portfolios and will deal directly with the clients for their projects
- Take briefs from Clients
- Work out and type quotes
- To negotiate the best financial deal for the agency with suppliers on every project
- Updated knowledge of our client’s product/services and their competitors through close monitoring of communication/action on the local and international markets.
- Brief from and to Creative Director (including brainstorming, communication strategic development with creative department whenever required).
- Responsible for the planning of photo shooting:
- Ensure that photographers are briefed by art director or creative director
- Make sure that all props, models and location are organized for shooting
- Brief and follow up with media department before and after media plan approval
- Follow up with Creative department for material request after media approval
- Follow up with printing department for quote requests check-up of quotes with production requirements
- Looking for new accounts and prospects
- To update your knowledge with regards to changes happening in the marketing, communication and advertising world through specialized books, magazines, internet, etc.
- Degree in Marketing / BComm / Advertising or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in an ad agency or as a Brand Executive.