|Our client, in the Banking sector, is looking for an Associate Trust Relationship Manager (Junior Administrator)
Reporting to the Team Leader, the successful candidate will contribute to the efficient and profitable administration of all trusts and companies allocated to the section. Specifically, responsible for the comprehensive administration of vehicles under their direct charge.
Administration of trust and company structures to ensure their proper and effective management and accounting
Monitor and manage risks in the administered portfolio of client entities to ensure compliance with corporate and regulatory standards
- Administer a portfolio of complex trust and company clients with a wide variety of specialised needs.
- Ensure that all correspondence and client contact is attended to in a timely and professional manner.
- Review financial accounts prepared for entities under administration and provide guidance to book keepers on transactions
- Prepare accurate trustee and company minutes and written resolutions
- Provide support to other trust colleagues as required by your team leader from time to time.
Develop relationships with clients in order to provide a high-quality service to meet their needs
- Identify and manage risk affecting trusts and companies under administration.
- Make known to senior management all matters involving litigation, potential litigation, claims, potential claims, complaints and potential complaints against the company.
- Follow established company policies and procedures.
- Attend to any flags/issues/items appearing in the monthly MI pack in a timely manner.
- Ensure that there are no red items in the Trust Divisions Risk Dashboard as a consequence of work not being completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that, as far as is reasonably possible, no entities within the allocated portfolio breach any the bank or external regulations.
- Ensure that fees are charged and costs minimised in order to meet identified time and cost budgets
- Maximise company revenue by ensuring that fees are charged in a timely manner, in accordance with the fee agreement and that costs to the company are minimised.
- Ensure that additional fees are charged for work undertaken outside the scope of agreed fees.
- Ensure that settlors / beneficial owners of any additional / supplementary fees in advance of work undertaken. It is not expected that any revenue will be written off as a consequence of a settlor / beneficial owner not being advised of a supplementary fee.
- Ensure that chargeable time targets, as agreed with the line manager, are met.
- Assist in the development and growth of the company by identifying new business opportunities
Ensure efficient and effective stakeholder relations through building trusted relationships with clients and internal service providers
- Ensure service excellence and the development of the client relationship. Develop deep client understanding.
- Manage and retain client relationships.
- Constantly advise clients on the status of their queries and intended resolution.
- Monitor client feedback and improve satisfaction survey results.
- Build and develop relationships across Trust division and WIN with various stakeholders with the intention of breaking down silos to maximise business growth.
- Hold primary relationship with clients and handle all aspects of client interaction including coordinating and execution of transactions.
- Degree in Management or any other relevant qualification.
- Qualified /partly qualified ICSA or STEP or equivalent or studying towards a relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years managing companies and trusts in various jurisdictions.
- Knowledge and understanding of fiduciary risks in jurisdiction of the structures.