|Adecco Mauritius is looking for a Business Development Coordinator
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to operate as a key point of contact between Adecco Mauritius and its clients by identifying new customers and business opportunities as well as generating sales for the organization using a variety of sales techniques.
- Responsible for generating leads on Recruitment, Head-Hunting, volumic projects & Training and supporting new business revenue.
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business openings.
- Perform Market Research as well as analyze direct and indirect competition and predict unforeseen threats.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media in relation with the digital marketing coordinator.
- Acquiring a clear understanding of the clients’ businesses and requirements.
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing and/or sales.
- Minimum of 3 years as sales support in B2B company in recruitment or training field.
- Experience in client relation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken (French and English).
- Must have excellent analytical, research and presentation skills.
- Must have good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must have a valid Mauritian driving license.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Outgoing personality with an ability to build rapport with individuals of all backgrounds.