|Our client, operating in different sectors such as Real Estate, Tourism, Education and so on, is looking for a Group HR Coordinator
Reporting to the Group HR Manager, the successful candidate will coordinate the day-to day HR Operation of the Group thereby providing efficient HR services for the well-being of both the employer and employee.
To promote a professional and positive image to all of our internal guests and contribute to the hotels targets by providing and coordinating a rapid response to relevant employee requests, inquiries, needs and general staff welfare.
- Prepare advert for vacant positions as per updated Labour Force and advertise thereof
- Screening of candidates
- Schedule and conduct interviews
- Selection of candidates
- Prepare on-boarding kit of employees (All HR Forms & COE)
- Brief Induction of the hotel and accompany employee to his/her department
- Perform manpower planning
Time & Attendance and Payroll
- Follow-up of candidates’ missing documents
- Probationary period of employees
- Liaison with Resident Managers, HODs and employees
- Certificate of character, Food Handler certificate
- Amenities Follow-up
- Assist the HR Manager in the evaluation and promotion exercise of employees
- Prepare and collect Attendance sheet
- Verify Attendance sheet
- Calculate overtime and transport
- Prepare Payroll sheet
- Administer leaves and absences
- Update Labour Force on a daily basis
- Collect data for preparation of HR Metrics
- Prepare weekly HR report
- Discipline staff for non-compliance under of approval of HRM
- Proper management of industrial relations with a view to maintain and foster a positive and cooperative work environment
- Plan & organise staff birthday celebration
- Prepare birthday invitation
- Overview of staff canteen
- Ensure quality of food is served to staff
- Coordinate welfare activities
Other Administrative tasks
- Deliver in-house Training to employees
- Draft letters
- Filing of documents
- Liaison for signature of documents
- Hold meetings and keep minutes thereof
- Record-keeping of all communication
- Set, review and update procedures in line with changing requirements
- Assist the HR Manager
Perform any other cognate duties and tasks entrusted to you by the Management.
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and hotel and the Group’s standards to include:
- Being attentive to guests.
- Accurately and promptly fulfilling guest requests.
- Understand and anticipate guest needs.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge which will enhance the guest experience.
- Demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations.
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest issues.
- Appreciate the dynamic nature of the hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal guests.
- Be able to promote the Hotel’s products and services.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge about the hotel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Attention to details
- High level of confidentiality and transparency