|Our client, an International company in the financial sector, is looking for a Country Accountant
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Cash Book Maintenance;
- General Ledge Responsibilities;
- Daily Bank Reconciliations;
- Other asset/liability reconciliations;
- Fixed assets – sub ledger to general ledger;
- Maintenance of general ledger to trial balance;
- To comply with company policies, regulations and rules;
- Enhancing internal operational efficiencies;
- Ensuring compliance with tax authorities and other corporate legislation (PAYE, VAT, APS);
- Ensure sufficient and suitable training of all pertinent areas of the business;
- Suitable and adequate documentation of all work performed;
- Improving levels of service to staff and customers;
- Ad-hoc projects as may be required from you by management from time to time.
- Preferably with a Degree;
- ACCA Qualified;
- 3 years’ experience in a big 4;
- 2 years’ experience in Industry.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Sound business and financial acumen.
- Exposure to business planning / budgeting processes.
- Sound IT skills, MS Office knowledge
- English, mandatory, French.