|Our client, in the Insurance sector, is looking for an HR Executive
The successful candidate will be involved in the various human resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee
- Partner with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain company organisation charts and job descriptions for all positions.
- Participate in the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, short-listing, carrying out interviews and, issuing employment contracts.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyse data and make recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Facilitate or provide training (including new hire orientation training) to the workforce.
- Maintain human resource information system records and compile reports
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Contribute to the administration of the compensation, employee benefit program
- Contribute to the identification of training needs for business needs.
- Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel.
- Degree in Human Resources or an equivalent qualification.
- At least 3 years hands on experience in a Human Resources Department
- Knowledge of Sicorax HR and Payroll module.
- Strong analytical, administration, communication and written skills.
- Very good knowledge of local legislation pertaining to Payroll/ Tax and labour legislation.
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Result-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines.