| Our client, a Service provider and Management company, is looking for a Senior Bookkeeper
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Allocate and post financial transaction details to subsidiary books
- Reconcile and balance all accounts
- Draw up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet)
- Collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports
- Maintain internal control systems
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare checks, payments and bank deposits
- Prepare and process payroll
- Comply with relevant reporting requirements
- Assist with budget preparation
- Maintain complete filing system to support financial records
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis and submit to Accountant for approval
- Following up on quarterly APS return with the auditors and ascertaining that information is passed on to them for the preparation of the return.
- Processing Accruals, Prepayments, Depreciation and any other relevant journal batches
- Prepare monthly attendance sheets + ascertain relevant leave applications forms are forwarded to Accountant on weekly basis
- Degree or Certificate in Bookkeeping, accounting, finance or business will be an advantage
- At least 5-7 years of experience
- The role would be that of a normal bookkeeper, preferably coming from a company with trading experience (as opposed to simply working for a holding company).
- Good knowledge of Pastel and any experience on an ERP would be an advantage.
- knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements