|Our client, an International company in the Financial sector, is looking for a KYC Officer
The successful candidate will be responsible for administrative, communicative, communication; procurement and logistic duties. Administrative and secretarial support is to be provided to ensure smooth operation of the business silo.
To perform all such duties and exercise all such powers in relation to the business of the company as may from time to time be vested in or assigned to you by the company.
- Verify presence and adequacy of documents required from a KYC perspective for a client to open and maintain accounts with the bank.
- Check that the data were input at account opening stage conforms to the information provided by the client.
- Compile data liaise with signatories and Statutory for missing KYC documents and provide the same to the concerned banks.
- Ensure the accurate and timely update of clients’ signatures and account mandates via close follow-ups with colleagues based in different countries and ultimately with the banks concerned.
- Include a bank account schedule for each group company in the board pack for board meetings.
- Arrange for online banking access to non-signatories such as inputters on online banking platforms once the Group CFO has signed the internal approval form submitted by the applicant.
- Provision of bank online tokens to online signatories and inputters where applicable via communication to the concerned banks.
- Liaise with banks for corporate nominee credit card applications approved by the Group CFO and update the list of nominee corporate credit card holders.
- Filing of documents in softcopy and hardcopy where applicable.
- Suitable and adequate documentation of all work performed with appropriate security and confidentiality.
- Assist in various administrative and operational issues relating to the company and other businesses as directed by Management.
- Act as secretary for the monthly Executive meeting (EXCO). Set calendar dates with the Group CFO, invite attendees, attend the meeting to take minutes and then draft same with matters arising. Compile Management reports obtained from the attendees for circulation before the next meeting.
- Improve levels of service to staff and customers.
- Ad-hoc projects as may be required from you by Management from time to time.
- Part qualification in ICSA studies or BSC
- 2-3 years related banking experience with emphasis on client due diligence and account opening.
- Team player – approachable, receptive to ideas / feedback from others
- Good communications skills in English and French