|Our client, in the offshore sector, is looking for a Senior Administrator
The successful candidate will provide support to the overseas location in the area of Trust and Company Administration for various functions.
To work within the Mauritius office to support the administration and projects team for a Group company located abroad.
- Client due diligence checks
- Database update with relationship information
- Tax reporting data checks
- GDPR related work and analysis
- Projects related to Trust Administration
- Payment checks on the system
- Online checks on statutory bodies website to complete due diligence
- Produce various reporting for monitoring purposes
- Ensuring that relevant KPIS are met.
- Ensuring that all procedures manuals, relevant laws, guidelines, regulations and codes of practice are followed in all aspects of the role.
- Supervise work of other staff
- Over 5 years’ experience working with Trusts and/or structures in global business
- Educated to degree standard, or ICSA certificate and diploma, or STEP
- Excellent communication skills and able to impart knowledge to others.
- Experience leading a team
- Good standard of business writing and numeracy skills.
- Proactive and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision to obtain an overview of a situation promptly and ascertain potential problem areas and solutions thereon.
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for all work, including the prioritisation of workloads and ability to meet deadlines at all times.