|Our client, in the agro sector, is looking for an HR Manager
The successful candidate will
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection, contracts of employment and induction process.
- Develop succession plans and promotion paths for employees.
- Manage all aspects of leave administration and disability programs.
- Promote the company’s core values.
- Promote the team spirit and facilitate inter departmental communication.
- Responsible for industrial relations.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to disciplinary procedures.
- Monitor the performance management systems.
- Managing employees’ training programs.
- Ensure compliance to legislations and regulations.
- Advise managers about HR issues.
- Maintain the human resource records in a proper filling and retrieval system.
- Coordinate internal committees including risk, ethics, CSR & team building committees.
- Working in close collaboration with the Safety and Health Officer.
- Any other duty that may be assigned within your range of activity and competency.
- Degree in Management or HR
- At least 6-8 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Mauritian legislations