|Our client, in the automobile sector, is looking for an Assistant Accountant
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to assist the Accountant and Finance Manager in the preparation, computation and analysis of management account, financial forecasts and audit reports for our business operations.
Responsible for managing the finance department team members in achieving set target and objectives.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax return, balance sheet, profit and loss statements.
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- ACCA partly qualified
- At least 4–7 years’ experience in a similar position
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good judgment and analytical ability.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to effectively meet established deadlines and schedules.