|Our client, part of a local group, is looking for a Process Engineer
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Located in the production department, you are responsible for the continuous improvement of the production tool.
- You will master the production and performance measurement techniques (time & motion studies, etc.)
- Participate in the design, implementation and start-up of new production lines. You have a keen sense of observation.
- You know how to evaluate the environment, equipment and processes in work areas to define their performance and make recommendations to ensure their optimal use.
- Responsible for maintaining our production software and LES data.
- To work proactively with the various departments to establish and maintain a continuous improvement program for production lines and techniques.
- To keep up to date on the latest innovations in our industry
- At least a degree in Production and Operations Management.
- 5-year experience in manufacturing, at a similar level of responsibility.
- You are a field person, reliable, dynamic, proactive, assertive and proven to be a good leader
- You are proficient in the use of the computer tool, Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Familiar with production management and ERP software.