|Our client, part of a local group, is looking for a Production Assistant
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensure responsibility for a production process within a line of management.
- You are a master of production and performance measurement techniques (time & motion studies, etc.)
- Coordinate the different phases of the process by dividing the work into one or more teams for which they are responsible.
- You have a keen sense of observation. You know how to evaluate the environment, equipment and processes in work areas to define their performance and make recommendations to ensure their optimal use.
- You must ensure the maintenance of the production software and ERP data.
- You must work proactively with the various departments to establish and maintain a continuous improvement program for production lines and techniques.
- You need to keep up to date on the latest innovations of the industry.
- A diploma/degree in Production and Operations Management.
- 3-year experience in manufacturing, at a similar level of responsibility.
- You are a field person, reliable, dynamic, proactive, assertive and proven to be a good leader
- You are proficient in the use of the computer tool: Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook). Familiar with production management and ERP software.