|Our client, provider of tailored trust, fiduciary, fund and corporate services, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead (Asia Middle East) and HR Manager (Mauritius), the successful candidate will be responsible to manage the full life cycle of recruitment activities within the Company in Mauritius.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment including developing search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers and facilitating the hiring and on-boarding process.
- Provide consultation to hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process, including hiring strategies, recruitment cycle timing, coaching and guidance on the best practices and sourcing trends.
- Responsible for developing, recommending and executing recruitment strategy with decision makers to ensure a successful candidate search within the identified time frames.
- Proactively direct source for talent through social media, employee referrals, competitive intelligence/research, sourcing tools and other innovative channels.
- Use proactive methods to network with industry experts and professional industry related associations, in order to build ongoing passive candidate networks.
- Build relationships and communicates consistently and proactively throughout the recruitment process to ensure all participants in the hiring process are updated and well informed.
- Create a positive candidate experience (for both the selected and non-selected candidates) throughout the entire recruiting process.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 3 years of full life cycle recruiting experience.
- Proven experience identifying and hiring talent within the corporate services industry.
- Experience building strong business relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Must have strong written/verbal, interpersonal communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Proficient with MS office.
- Must have strong sourcing and networking skills.
- Experience managing confidential and sensitive information with proven ability to make decision based on sound judgments.
- Ability to change recruitment direction and priorities, based on ever changing critical needs.
- Ability to work in a demanding, dynamic, and evolving work culture.
- Preferably specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.