|Our client, a leader in emerging markets in the provision of financial solutions and an authorised ACA Training Employer, is looking for Financial Analyst (Junior and Senior)
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Review of subsidiary management accounts to provide analysis of business value drivers and KPl's for the Business Units ("BU") / Group.
- Producing key divisional performance reports including monthly business review with supporting analysis for each BU.
- Liaising effectively with key BU contacts to build strong relationships and improve the quality of the information produced.
- Enquire on matters requiring attention.
- Preparing and/or reviewing financial statements.
- Preparing and/or reviewing tax computations.
- Bookkeeping and preparing reconciliations as and when required
- Prepare monthly management accounts pack as and when required
- Assist in the audit process of both subsidiaries and Group
- Assist with other duties of the accounts department
- Assist in the budgeting process/preparing budget information for management
- Providing support & analysis to other teams, e.g. Corporate Finance, Investor Relations, Group Reporting, Tax etc...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a finance related field
- 5+ years' experience (preferably including audit firms)
- Professional qualification – ACA / ACCA / CFA - (fully qualified for Seniors and partly qualified for Junior)
- Well organised with high level of accuracy
- Good analytical skills with excellent written and oral presentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Be prepared to work odd hours on an ad-hoc basis
- Available to travel across Africa and/or Latin America and/or other regions as and when necessary
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.