|Our client, an advertising agency, is looking for an HR & Administrative Officer
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, controlling access to the Director.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Follow up and planning of Director’s agenda.
- Follow up and management of Director’s important tasks and deadlines.
- Handle all Director’s personal banking, insurance, policies, travelling, car and home.
- Travel arrangements for the Director and minor children.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the Director, which will vary according to the sector and to the Director’s remit.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- All daily & monthly HR issues concerning all employees: record of all absenteeism’s, sick leaves, local leaves, lateness, flexible-time, advance, loans.
- Payroll processing, checking and approval
- Recruitment of staff.
- Monthly NPF & PAYE submission.
- Holding Disciplinary meetings.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences
- Managing database and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Management of office facilities and equipment
- Diploma/degree holder
- 3 years of experiences in a similar position
Adecco reserves the right:
- Good oral and written English and French
- Dedicated and dynamic
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Discreet and trustworthy: you will often be party of confidential information
- Tact and diplomacy
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.