|Our client, part of a local group, is looking for a Manager - Electrical and Renewable Energy
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall business development, sales and management of projects of the Business Unit.
- Monitor and control expenses to ensure that budget is not exceeded.
- Build and negotiate new contracts on behalf of the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Identify and participate in local and international tenders for project development (PPPs and PPAs) or as EPC contractor.
- Strong knowledge of commercial and maintenance contracts entered into with clients as well as contracts entered into with sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Ensure smooth running of projects in a timely manner both internally and with sub-contracting team.
- Work on and overview detailed electrical, mechanical and civil design for all projects.
- Liaise and manage consultants appointed for different projects.
- Oversee the team of engineers for the fulfilment of operation and maintenance contracts agreed with clients.
- Assist the Managing Director and Finance Manager / concerned Manager by preparing the costing for forthcoming projects and tenders.
- Ensuring that debtor’s turnover and stock turnover are according to company norms and takes appropriate actions before debtors and stock get aged.
- Ensuring that creditors are paid on time so that stocks are not blocked thus avoiding shortage of stock.
- Assists the Managing Director / Managers in decision making by:
- Participating in the formulation of new strategies and budgets.
- Devising new policies and procedures to improve work effectiveness.
- Ensure discipline and code of conduct at the workplace.
- Participate actively in the recruitment of staffs and increase the employee engagement level.
- Implement and maintain a training plan for the staff of the department.
- Coach key staff with the objective of continuous improvement of team productivity.
- Build and maintain a cooperative environment among various departments to contribute in achieving the overall objective of the department, and of the company as a whole.
- Follow established procedures and accounts for any stock movement relating to the designated backup location.
- Provide stock transaction history report as and when requested by Management.
- Participate in pre-sales activities including proof of concept, pre-sales & sales presentations and demonstrations to customers, preparation of tender response documents, final validations prior to submission of proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Registered Engineer with the Council of Registered Professional Engineers or with a recognised International Engineering Body/Organisation
- An International MBA / Master’s degree in business administration or any other relevant field would constitute an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar job position / in the renewable energy sector
- International exposure would constitute an advantage
Adecco reserves the right:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Strong Sales and customer orientation
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good HR and Leadership skills
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Good Project Management skills
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.