|Our client, in the Financial sector, is looking for a Relationship Manager - SME
The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact, develop the company’s ever-expanding businesses from new & existing clients, through strategic penetration into identified market/sectors across the entire portfolio spectrum, while managing profitability of a portfolio of customers.
- Provide continuously a prompt and personalised service to clients within the segment and portfolio;
- Consult, probe information from customers and analyse these from different perspectives to structure the most appropriate financial solutions for all the stakeholders to sustain business growth and managing the profitability of the portfolio;
- Demonstrate relevant technical skills related to the role;
- Relate well with customers and be able to build and maintain excellent relationships with them;
- Develop supportive relationships with stakeholders to tap into new business opportunities and structuring of deals;
- Display confidence during customer interactions and when representing the company in appropriate fora and/or any public relation events for networking and to seize business opportunities.
- Increase performance of the company by creating strong customer relationships within target market.
- Develop and maximize presence and market share in designated accounts, industries and regions.
- Drive continuous improvement in the leading sales services.
- Completed a BSc Financial Services or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ experience in the management of a portfolio of customers or either 4 years’ experience in a customer-focused role
- Proven track record in working with SMEs/Business Banking.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.