|Our client, an International Service Provider, is looking for an HR Officer
Reporting to the Head, the successful candidate will be responsible to provide day-to-day payroll, admin & recruitment support to the business units and/or HR Business Partner. Ensure consistent application of policies and procedures.
- Provide effective and efficient support to the HR Business Partner to ensure smooth running of the payroll of the various countries and business units.
- Provide day-to-day payroll and HR administration support and advise to employees pertaining to payroll and tax related matters.
- Provide payroll related information for payroll processing to the vendor and audit purpose to auditors.
- Ensure that payroll vendor provide the users with guidance on the interpretation of the payroll information.
- Liaise with Tax advisor and upon advice, assist in submission of Expatriate tax return either year or on adhoc basis upon resignation or relocation to another country.
- Manage onshore payroll and offshore payroll on a monthly basis in timely and accurate manner. As a regional offshore payroll administrator, it requires understanding of the regulatory requirement of the various countries and their pension plans.
- Generate timely and accurate reports.
- Issue employment certification letters upon requests.
- Monitor work permit expiry, probation etc and advise Business HR.
- Job Posting in global system.
- Pre-screening of candidates.
- Perform background checks as per global requirements for suggested final candidate.
- Launch assessment and send reports to HRBP.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 3-4 years Payroll Administration experience
- 2-3 years HR Administration experience
- A tertiary HR or Finance Qualification would be an advantage
- Good experience in recruiting
Adecco reserves the right:
- Advanced knowledge and experience in multiple HRIS systems
- Advanced experience in generating & customizing reports
- Competent in computing tools (Word, Excel)
- Have good knowledge of scope of HR service offering to BHR
- To engage with BHR and to be able to provide consultative advice in all aspect of EDA management and M.I (Management Information) data reporting.
- Ability to communicate in French will be an advantage
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.