|Our client, in the advertising sector, is looking for a Client & Projects Executive
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
Client & Project Executive also contributes to develop campaigns.
- Responsible for liaising between the client and other agency staff to coordinate any campaigns, may it be advertising, branding, digital, events, PR.
- Liaise closely with the agency clients throughout project campaigns.
- Manage administrative and campaign work, ensuring that this is all completed on time and on budget.
- Have an excellent entrepreneurial mindset which allows him/her to think about the clients/ agency’s projects at large and beyond the basics of project management. Ultimately, he/she shepherd the overall effort and is responsible for the success and failure of the project.
- Make knowledge and information flow through the client / team seamlessly. They should be technical enough and have first-hand knowledge about the tasks he is initiating and assigning to others.
- The project executive is responsible for the thinking, management (administration and financial), implementation and reporting of the project.
- Lead on Project write up, prepare sponsorship documents when required, convinced sponsors /clients, rolling up of the project, managing calendars, teaming people up to bring the project to success.
- Responsible for developing new business ideas and revenues lines for the agency
Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting and liaising with clients/sponsors to discuss and identify their requirements;
- Working with agency colleagues to devise a project campaign that meets the brief and budget;
- Presenting the project campaign ideas and budget to the client / sponsors;
- Brief third-party suppliers, media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of the best marketing strategies;
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Presenting creative work to clients/sponsors for approval or modification;
- Handling budgets, managing project campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Writing client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of project campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.