|Our client is looking for Head of Retail
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and review of the business strategy that maximises the retail net profit by driving sales and controlling costs to ensure efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
- Develop and implement the Retail strategy of the cluster in view of growing the existing number of outlets and existing portfolio of products within a defined timeline.
- Ensure that business development is in line with legal and regulatory compliance.
- Retain full awareness of sales performance, marketing activities and distribution channels of the outlets.
- Continuously devise strategies to drive sales, manage costs and add value to the Retail Business unit.
- Ensuring that all procurement and supply made are in line with projected sales and stock procedures.
- Manage overall Finance budget of the Retail Business unit.
- Ensure best deals with regards to procurement and supply.
- Validate monthly operational KPI’s.
- Monitor debtors as per established process and procedure.
- Develop and promote a customer service excellence culture across all outlets.
- Ensure that stock level is kept responding to demand and supply.
- Support Talent Management process by promoting and encouraging the development of staff.
- Develop a learning culture across the Business unit by encouraging learning and development.
- Ensuring adherence to internal procedures and policies by the team.
- Maintain and constantly develop innovative and cost-effective stock generation; monitor stock weekly to achieve bottom line sales budget against monthly targets.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Monitor and analyse the operations and activity and advise on possible development solutions.
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement initiatives to increase business efficiency.
- Manages the daily operations of retail outlets and ensure that all products are well displayed as per guidelines set.
- Degree or relevant qualification
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.