|Our client, in the hospitality sector, is looking for a Spa Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensure new spa experience development to maintain innovation and originality.
- Strong customer service in luxury spa and as per set standards.
- Assist in the development of a PR and Marketing plan in conjunction with the Sales & Marketing department.
- Assist with operations, including short- and long-term strategic planning so that the spa operates cost effectively and efficiency.
- Maximize profit through driving revenues and controlling costs within the business.
- Track and monitor the results of the department and individual KPI’s on monthly basis.
- Prepare the departmental budget.
- Develop strong product quality measures within department.
- A Degree and/or a diploma in related field of expertise.
- Should be a qualified Spa Therapist.
- Minimum of 3 years in a 5-star Spa, retail and/or hospitality environment.
- Minimum of 5 years in a 5-star Spa environment in a management position.
- Fluent in written and spoken French and English. A third language would be an advantage.
- Strong Business Acumen (Sales and Marketing).
- Strong skills in Administration.
- Strong ability to coach and motivate colleague to achieve sales and service goals, build clientele, monitor productivity goals and evaluate results.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.