|Our client, a law firm, is looking for a motivated, dynamic and efficient Paralegal & Legal Executive with good organisational and analytical skills who wish to work in a legal environment and gain experience in the industry and assist our directors and team of lawyers in their daily work in order to meet clients’ deadlines.
The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Directors of the firm and the team of lawyers and will
assist them in their daily work, whilst providing valuable support in terms of legal research, drafting documents,
and preparation of briefs for court cases.
- Carrying out legal research, preparing case summaries; drafting of contracts and other legal documents, corporate resolutions, recording and compiling witness statements in disciplinary or other corporate proceedings, and assisting in legal drafting for submissions in court and arbitral proceedings under the supervision of the legal team;
- Translating documents from English to French or from French to English;
- Carrying out corporate due diligence searches and reviewing public records;
- Helping lawyers to meet clients’ deadline;
- Providing further services as are required in relation to their post.
- University degree from a university of good standing in law, law and management, finance with law, or any other relevant field.
- Good command of spoken and written English and French with good grammatical and punctuation skills;
- Be steadfast, meticulous and pay attention to detail in their work;
- Ready and able to work under pressure for local and international clients;
- Good computer skills including a good command of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.