|Our client, part of a well-known group, is looking for an experienced Key Accounts Manager
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to contribute to the strategy of the Business unit by maximising growth and profitability of the products under his/her responsibility, with the objective of achieving maximum numerical distribution and optimum in store visibility.
- Develop specific business plans to ensure revenue growth on a portfolio of products
- Identify opportunities and action plans to introduce and boost up short- and long-term sales and revenues
- Grow share of market by identifying new markets, and identify and introduce new products with high potentials
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue
- Ensuring consistent stock levels across outlets to supply customers
- Conduct sales analysis and prepare appropriate reports outlining sales performance
- Establish and maintain fruitful relationships with stakeholders
- Support Talent Management process by promoting and encouraging the development of staff
- Develop a learning culture across the Business Unit by encouraging learning and development;
- Ensuring adherence to internal procedures and policies by the team
- Degree in Business Management or Sales Marketing
- At least 5 years working experience in a managerial position
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Customer focused
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Fluent in English and French both in writing and speaking
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.