|Our client an insurance and leasing service provider is recruiting a Team Supervisor, Credit Risk
The successful candidate will be heading a group of four.
- Reviews the credit worthiness of lease applications.
- Ensure that all requests comply with credit policies and regulatory bodies.
- Gathering information about clients
- Evaluate financial status of client
- Assessing, analysing and interpreting complicated financial information
- Undertaking risk analysis
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Credit Risk in the Financial services sector with sound professional or academic qualifications
- Supervisory experience required
Adecco reserves the right:
- Strong analytical and conceptual aptitudes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, in both English and French
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.