|Our client, a Management company in the offshore sector, is looking for a Human Capital Manager to act as a business partner to drive and lead HR operations for enhanced business efficiency, productivity and development. To promote and design a unique employee experience in line with the company culture.
The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with Senior Management for the provision of the full suite of HR operations and HR development services including: recruitment, employee relations, learning and development and compensation and benefits.
Qualification and experience
- Lead the daily HR Operations work from employee on-boarding to exit, including but not limited to, recruitment, induction, monitoring payroll and benefit administration, annual budgeting, salary review, bonus planning etc.
- Formulate, recommend, and review HR policies, practices and procedures in line with business strategy and corporate culture with a view to maximize departmental effectiveness and productivity.
- Work with management and leadership team for the design and implementation of a customised performance management system for the company.
- Initiate, participate and monitor HR projects and initiatives (internal HR projects and/or outsourced HR projects)
- Develop and deliver HR strategies to attract, develop and retain top talents.
- Initiate the development and design of HR reports, dashboards and analytics for senior management.
- Work closely with top management to advise, support and define a training strategy for the business. Effective implementation of training to ensure return on investment.
- Design, develop and implement a unique employee experience in line with company culture.
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Human Resources Management
- MBA in HR would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of HR management matters and latest local employment legislations and regulations
- Experience working as an HR manager in the Big 4s would be an advantage
- Experience setting up an HR department in a start-up of +-100 employees would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of HRDC and MQA
- Excellent consulting, mediation and presentation skills.
- Experience with HRIS databases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact effectively with managers and staff at all levels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a multi-disciplinary team, delivering high quality work in tight timeframes.
- High ethical standards and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters with absolute discretion.
- Entrepreneurial, creative and innovation mind-set
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.