|Our client, in the construction industry, is looking for a Procurement Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible to manage the Team.
- To plan, organize and supervise the comprehensive procurement functions in compliance with mandated requirements;
- To negotiate terms and conditions with vendors and/or service providers; and achieving department objectives and goals within budget;
- To maintain records of goods ordered and received;
- To locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales;
- To prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment
- To review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy;
- To develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies with suppliers, and organize call tenders.
- To represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers;
- To review, evaluate and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids;
- To arrange for disposal of surplus materials;
- To collect all relevant information from Procurement department for budget preparation;
- To prepare revisions to the Budget/Forecast during the course of the year;
- To do the follow up together with the Finance Manager to analyse variances from the budget and find justifications for over/under expenditures;
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures;
- To participate in budget preparation;
- To manage an order portfolio with follow up;
- Ensure procurement reporting tools for area entity.
- CIPS or Supply Chain Management and 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Strong accounting and financial background.
- Knowledge of international transport, Incoterms, imports follow up
- Strong knowledge of Forex activities
- Computer literate, good knowledge of MS-Excel
- Pro-active and challenging attitude
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Team player, supportive behaviour
- Ability to delegate and supervise
- Management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.