|Our client, a key player in the hospitality sector, is looking for a Community Manager
Reporting to the Social Media Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to create and manage the online voice of the company to build brand awareness within community.
- A Marketing team member and based at the Head office.
- To work in collaboration with all hotels owned or managed by the group and sometimes in the hotels’ premises.
- Bring the Company closer to its customers and build a meaningful relationship to convert potential guests into clients.
- Drive customer engagement through social media tools, monthly editorial plan, engaging content and publications.
- Monitor social networks for timely response, analytics, trends and bench-marking.
- Coordinate influencers or marketing campaigns.
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing / Mass Communication / Business / Tourism or any related field
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a Marketing-related or Digital-related position
- Strong interest in the digital customer touchpoints environment.
- A detailed understanding of social media tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr and beyond.
- A deep understanding of social voice, tone, style and creative.
- Excellent standard of writing is a must, specifically in English.
- Be structured and organized.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and customer focus.
- Team player.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.