|We are looking for a Business Development Manager (HR Solutions)
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be primarily tasked with developing and diversifying the Adecco Mauritius business, with the goal of increasing revenue, and guaranteeing the future and growth of the organization.
The incumbent will not only be the first point of contact for new potential clients to our business, but will also foster and develop relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners.
- Generating leads for the different lines of service (recruitment, head-hunting, training and HR consulting)
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities and viable income streams
- Finding and developing new markets, improving sales and increasing client base
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customers’ needs
- Performing market research as well as analyze direct and indirect competition and predict unforeseen threats.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business openings.
- Managing and strengthening relationships with existing clients
- Responding to RFPs and tenders, and writing business proposals
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Following up and closing deals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- An entrepreneurial managerial style
- Work experience in the field of recruitment and/or training
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Extrovert by nature, and fluent in both English and French
- Highly analytical and pragmatic thinking style
- Challenge-driven with ability to perform with minimal guidance
- Have an eye for detail and always striving to reach the highest possible standard
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.