|Our client, in the Automotive sector, is looking for an Operations Officer
Reporting to the Parts Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and departmental profit.
- Handle customers complaints which require personal attention and ensure that all complaints are handled by staff.
- Implement marketing strategies as defined in Business Plan and N-CAM.
- Develop promotional events for parts.
- Ensure that the standards and procedures regarding sales operations (CS, N-CAM) and other processes are implemented.
- Lead monthly ordering.
- Evaluate parts profitability, costing and price and take necessary actions.
- Manage revenue budget and operating expenses.
- Manage stock of parts as per stock level set in budget.
- Ensure that a weekly perpetual inventory is carried out by the dept.
- Implement customer handling standards and all requested NSSW standards.
- Achieve PSI and average focus score set by Customer Satisfaction department.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the QMS with the ISO Standard.
- BSC in Engineering or in Management.
- 5 years of work - related experiences.
- Ability to interpret basic technical specifications of motor vehicles and parts would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good IT skills including the full MS Office and relevant software
- Good attitude - accessible, maintain a good relationship
- Ability to work under pressure - short deadline
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.